Sometimes it’s hard to eat good, “healthy” food consistently, especially ones that work well with our goals. Good nutrition is key for maintaining the fit body we deserve.
Here are some great snack ideas that give all the protein you need, without all the calories. . .
- 1/2 Baked Potato + 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 Cup of Fat Free Cottage Cheese + 1/2 cup of Blueberries
- 1 Slice of Turkey + 1 Slice of Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup of cooked Edamame sprinkled with salt
- 1/2 Whole Wheat English Muffin + 1 Teaspoon Cream Cheese + 1/2 Kiwi
- 1 Rice Cake + 1 Tablespoon Nutella + 1/2 Small Banana
- 1 Cup of Tomato Soup + 1 Small Breadstick
- 1 Apple and Natural Peanut Butter
- Veggies and Hummus
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Plain Oatmeal with Natural nut butter
- Greek Yogurt with honey and cinnamon
- Rice cakes with Natural Nut Butter
- Roasted seeds with Fruit
- Sliced tomato and feta cheese
- hard boiled eggs
- Avocado on Natural Whole Grain Toast
- Small Garden Salad
- Whole grain pita with natural banana and peanut butter
- String cheese and grapes
There are also some great options that come pre-packaged, if you stay on-the-go…
- Sour Cream & Chive Whey Thins (c) – 1 pack
- 1 Honey Almond Crisp Fiber Snack bar(c)
- White Cheddar Whey Thins(c) – 1 pack
- Barbecue Whey Thins(c) – 1 pack
- 1 Peanut Chocolate Chew Fiber Snack bar (c)
Bonus: Oatmeal Berry Slimcakes(c) have a portion of protein, are only 100 calories and high in fiber.
More amazing snack ideas can be found here on my official page with great snacks that provide dense nutrition and 100% wholesome ingredients. If you have any questions feel free to reach me at email@example.com or my Facebook Page: Facebook.com/InspiredBodyByBell.